Scooter aka Edward Robinson in Atlanta Georgia takes money under false pretenses.He is a large Black Male that also does security around Georgia.
He sets up elaborate scams to convince you to send him money thinking you are getting into a Festival, working to promote your artists music or show. DO NOT TRUST HIM.
He does not deliver and will scam you. He just wants your money.
He does not have connections he says, He will involve other people in the scam as well, partiularly females that have scripted calls to go by.He also will have people harass you if you attempt to get your money back.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Booking Shows And Artists Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "Directv account number:76802935Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "My Sony Xperia which is real piece of work stopped working, no one could clearly hear me, the sound was garbled. After taking the phone to CPR (Cell phone repair)..."
- "Avana Lenox in Atlanta Georgia is ant Infested. I moved in two weeks ago and have been dealing with ants in every room (literally) everyday I asked to be let out..."
- "This is a great story! I got a call that the Glendale police were at my home looking for my husband for a hit and run, I call him he is..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."