Scooter took my money that i gave as large deposit for a show in Atlanta, Georgia.Scooter will not refund my money or answer my calls.
He creates elaborate lies when trying to deceive you to think he can create the situation you want. He does not and will have you wire transfer money to him instead of paypal, then you will never hear from him again. Numerous attempts to contact him and his superior go on deaf ears. The owner of the agency to which now says he is Sub Contractor does not help you even though he works with the agency and you meet him at the building.
Do not do business with this man Scooter, Edward Robinson, the security guard.
He will act like he wants to help you but just looking for you weakness to steal from you.DO NOT TRUST HIM
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product or service
- Show And Booking Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "Directv account number:76802935Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "I purchased a remote start unit as a Christmas gift for my wife. I wanted to install the unit my self but they insisted I let them, as the installation..."
- "I bought a leather sofa with 5 year extended warranty after a year leather starting fading. Contacted their warranty deptt but never had any person that can come and see..."
- "Same thing happened to us, just now. Called Netgear (it's been about a month or two out of warranty, NEVER had any issues with it, until now). They said it..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."